- Rose Water helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Rose Water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Rose Water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, Rose Water also aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of Rose Water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, Rose Water helps clean pores and tones the skin.